There is no agenda to this particular blog post. I simply had fun filling out this questionnaire and I wanted to share. 🙂
1. If you had to sit next to one person on a long-haul flight to Australia (famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional ) who would you choose and why? Prince Naveen from Disney’s The Princess and The Frog film. There are so many questions I want to ask him. How did it feel to go from being a handsome, spoiled prince to a slimy, disgusting frog? How did you adjust to such a lifestyle change? Are there times when you felt like giving up and staying a frog forever? How did you keep your confidence through that difficult time?
2. If you had to get up and sing karaoke in front of the whole company, what would your song choice be and why? Queen -We are the champions. Just to remind myself and the team that I am among a bunch of winners who are wiling to work hard despite adversity to achieve the company’s objectives.
3. If someone wrote a biography about you, what would the title be? The Misadventures of Happy Dami. Too many tales to be told.
4. What would you tell your 21 year old self if you were 80 years old? I would tell her that’s she is doing so well, I am extremely proud of her and to keep up the good work. I would also tell her that her dreams will finally come true as she got the chance to see Beyonce live. I would finally add that her slight obsession with baked beans is a bit weird and she should try other types of food.
5. Would you rather have extra-long arms or extra short legs? Extra long arms. I already have long legs so I would not trade that for the world. (Being able to breathe in a packed tube due to my height and being able to see my favourite artist with nobody’s armpits in my face is a bonus). Also, If I had extra long arms, I’m sure I would have been an Olympic swimming champion because the best swimmers usually have long arms. So does Usain Bolt, come to think of it.